2014年12月27日星期六

Treatment Suggestions for Chronic Kidney Disease Patients with High Creatinine 5.5


I'm a CKD patients.I want to find out the right diet for my disease. Now my creatinine level is 5.5.

Doctor Cares

Creatinine 5.5 is more higher than the normal value of creatinine 0.5-1.2. And I what to know  do you suffer from some complication. Like nausea and vomiting. It is the symptoms of many toxins accumulated in your body. And if you have this symptoms the doctor will suggest you start dialysis. In virtual of Dialysis make the toxins out of the body.

But the long term of Dialysis can cause many symptoms like headache,mental confusion. And it is difficult to get rid of dialysis. Don't start dialysis until there aren't any other way. 

You can adopt Traditonal Chinese Medicine to treat your disease. Whatever whether you start dialysis or not. And there are a successful cases about one kidney patients get rid of dialysis. This patient from Papua New Guinea.Click Here to know the patient story. 

Have any questions? Contact me through kidneyfailuretreat@hotmail.com.




没有评论:

发表评论

On Line doctor