2014年12月1日星期一

Can I treat kidney failure without dialysis?

There are a question from a kidney failure patients. My doctor suggest me start dialysis now. My creatinine level is 5.6. I want to ask should I start dialysis? And can I treat kidney failure without dialysis?

Answer

Dialysis is required by kidney failure patients, as failed kidneys can not purify blood and there are high levels of toxins in blood. Dialysis helps to clear these toxins away from blood, which is essential for protecting other internal organs.

However, dialysis has some side effects, such as making the patients losing their renal function, heart failure, hypotension, muscle spasm and cardiac arrhythmia, etc.

In other hand if your kidneys are suffer from serious complication like nausea and vomiting dialysis is essential. And in the treatment progress, If you also adopt Chinese Medicine to treat your disease. There is a chance to get rid of dialysis because of the Chinese herbs.

If you still have any question, contact me through kidneyfailuretreat@hotmail.com.Best wishes!




没有评论:

发表评论

On Line doctor