2014年5月7日星期三

Renal Failure with Dizziness and Creatinine 5.4

I have seen a patient story about Acute Renal Failure,The Following is his basic condition,and the suggestions given by a famous experts.

I saw my Dr on Wed of this week after labs and he told me I have acute renal failure . I am scheduled for an ultra sound on Thur of next week and a follow up visit with my Dr the following Wed to discuss the ultrasound . I am sick and dizzy. I work on my feet all day and can barely function. No initial treatment was discussed. I am scared of walking around and working like this. Is this normal?And My Creatinine level is 5.4.

The answers for this question

Thanks for your query.Really surprised to know that you are in acute renal failure and got the appointment for ultrasound scan after a week.because acute renal failure is a serios in nature and pt has to be admitted in hospital and treated as a emergency.Acute renal failure is a condition in which patient does not pass more than 50 ml of urine in 24 hours and serum Creatinine level is raised above more than 10 mg%.which gives rise to vomiting Pl co relate do you have these symptoms.If you do not have these symptoms it may be a chronic renal failure.Creatinine 5.4 has very high for kidney disease patients ,you should quickly find a suitable treatment.

Treatments for Renal Failure


Do you heard Micro-chinese Medicine Osmotherapy? This therapy is not a single Chinese Medicine Therapy.it Combined Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM) with Western Machine.So it break the bound in TCM and Western Medicine.So Micro-Chinese Medicine is a innovative therapy.There are little therapy can Combined TCM with Western Medicine.

If you have interested in this therapy,or have any question about your kidney disease,Contact me through kidney-treatment@hotmail.com .

没有评论:

发表评论

On Line doctor