2014年5月5日星期一

Headache in PKD

Headache is one of common symptoms in PKD.Do you want to know the cause of this symptoms?And is it serious in PKD?Following me and find the answer.
Now I will share you a story, in which narrator who is a PKD suffer will tell you how headache occurs in PKD.
Not coincidentally, headaches started around the same time I was diagnosed with PKD. In fact, at that time, I did not know my PKD was associated with my increase in quantity and intensity of headaches.
I now know that PKD and headaches always go together. My doctor tells me that there are a number of reasons for headache for PKD patients such as high blood pressure. If it is related to high blood pressure, you should do your best to keep blood pressure within control. High blood pressure is an accelerator for renal function decline.
Not everyone who has PKD has reoccurring and/or bad headaches, but sadly many do. If you have a regular headache, you should take it seriously. It is a known fact that the patients with PKD have an increased likelihood of having cerebral aneurysm which is also a common reason for headache. If the cerebral aneurysm ruptures, it will lead to a life-threatening effect to you. Therefore, you should take MRI to find if your headache is related to it. For me, it has fortunately proven to be negative.
For my headache problem, my doctor just prescribes me some medications to relieving my pain. However, once I stop using it, it will reoccur very soon. I know painkillers are not eliminating the underling causes of my pain. What should I do? I don’s know.
Expert’s explanation:
In PKD, headache is mainly related to high blood pressure. To eliminate headache, the patients should lower blood pressure. However, medications can not keep the blood pressure within control effectively. High blood pressure in PKD is caused by renin-angiotensin system (RAS). The enlargement of cysts cause increased secretion of renin thus activating RAS. Therefore, to lower high blood pressure, the patients should take therapy focusing on shrinking enlarged cysts.

Treatment of PKD


n western medicine, patients often choose a surgery or dialysis to treat PKD. While in China, they choose Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to treat this disease. Now let’s make a comparison about their advantages and disadvantages.

Dialysis

If the PKD develops into the end stage, many patients may choose dialysis to maintain their kidney function.
-Advantages: these methods can help alleviate the clinical symptoms and prolong patients’ lifespan.
-Disadvantages: dialysis must be done regularly, otherwise, it the kidney disease will be worse.


Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy

Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is external therapy with Traditional Chinese Medicine, which is able to remedy CKD from root causes by protecting and regenerating the structures and functions of intrinsic renal cells fundamentally. Its significant efficacy brings new hope for patients with Kidney Disease, which draws increasing attention worldwide.

Have any questions?Consult me through kidney-treatment@hotmail.com .







没有评论:

发表评论

On Line doctor