2015年8月29日星期六

Shortness of Breath Afte Dialysis Treatment

Shortness of Breath is one of the most common symptoms of Dialysis patient. This symptoms make them can't live a normal life. For example they can't fall asleep quickly. What is the best medicine to assist dialysis. And how to relieve shortness of breat for dialysis patient? The following content will tell you the answer.

The following content will share you a experience of one kidney disease patient on dialysis.

I couldn't find anything posted about this. Sometimes late at night when I go to bed I am very uncomfortable when I try to lay down. I feel short of breath because of dialysis or like I'm suffocating. The only thing that seems to relieve the symptoms is to sit up or prop myself up but this makes trying to get a good night's rest nearly impossible. I haven't started D yet and my GFR is 10. I heard my doctor mention something about this. Could this be related to ESRF? Any tricks to help it? After I lay down for a bit I am fine, it's just getting past that first half hour or so.

The combination of Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine can be said the efficient way for dialysis patient to avoid many side effects.

Have any questions? Send an email to kidneyfailuretreat@hotmail.com. Best wishes!




没有评论:

发表评论

On Line doctor