2015年1月21日星期三

Can Chinese Medicine lower high creatinine level for CKD patient

I will share you a detailed patient story. My name is VAKAYIL KRISHNAN. I AM 73 YEARS OLD, MALE. I AM HAVING DIABETES AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS. I AM
UNDER MEDICATION FOR BOTH. MY SUGAR AND BP WERE UNDER CONTROL.
MY HEMOGLOBIN LEVEL HAS BEEIN COMING DOWN FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS. MY PRESENT HAEMOGLOBIN LEVEL IS 9.3. MY CREANTINE LEVEL IS GOING UP FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS. IT IS CARYING FROM 1.4 TO 3.3. MY LATEST LEVEL IS 2.2.
I FEEL SEVERE PAIN FROM KNEE TO FEET IN BOTH LEGS. I FEEL VERY TIRED AND THERE IS NO ITEREST IN ANY ACTIVITIES. I WLK FOR 1 HOUR AND DO EXERCISE FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES DAILY. I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY SLEEP AS I SEE IRRELEVANT DREAMS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER PROBLEMS. MY DOCTOR FEELS THAT MY
PROBLEMS MAY BE BECAUSE OF DAMAGE TO KIDNEY.
SHALL APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE IN THE MATTER.
REGARDS,
KRISHNAN

The reply of our expert   

Based on kidney damage degree, it can be divided into compensatory stage of renal insufficiency, decompensatory stage, kidney failure and uremia stage. At present, you are in compensatory stage. In this stage, while a large part of your nephrons have been impaired, the residual nephrons can do extra work to filter your blood. So your creatinine level will not increase much.
However, if your kidney condition keeps worsening, once you step into next stage, your creatinine level will keep increasing progressively. You should know that creatinine level does not increase until more than 50% of renal function becomes lost.
The good thing is that your kidney damage can be reversed in this stage with an effective treatment. 

 I suggest you Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a very important treatment. In this therapy, the medicines can reach kidney lesion directly through channels in kidney area. This therapy can dilate blood vessels to improve blood flow in kidneys, thus improving renal ischemia and anoxia. Meanwhile, it can stimulate the self-repairing of the impaired kidney cells. thus improving renal function.

Have any questions? Contact me through kidneyfailuretreat@hotmail.com.






没有评论:

发表评论

On Line doctor