2015年1月30日星期五

Anemia in Kidney Failure and Dialysis Patietns

Anemia will cause many symptoms like headache and and nausea. And kidney failure also can cause anemia. What is the reasons? And how to remove anemia for kidney failure patients?

Anemia causes and treatment
Before I was even diagnosed with kidney failure, I already noticed a slight pallor in my complexion. But ignorant and unaware as I was before, I merely put it down as lacking of exposure to sunlight. I thought that a bit of time under the sun or outdoors would soon resolve this and restore my complexion into a much healthier pallor. I should have known better. Today, six years into my treatment, I am happy to say that I am much well-informed.
Anemia in kidney failure and dialysis patients has two treatment options (It has two, in our clinic, at any rate. First, the more recommended, is by injecting a genetically engineered form ofErythtropoetin or EPO . It is usually administered via injection under the skin and this procedure is much more recommended because the hormone is better absorbed by the body when given through the subcutaneous region. Other patients who can’t tolerate needles has the alternative to take it via intravenous (IV) line, while hooked on a dialysis machine. The intravenous method, however, requires a larger, more expensive dose and may not be as effective.

The second treatment option that my fellow patients in our clinic follow to treat anemia is blood transfusion. Although this is not fully recommended, on the simple fact that there are certain dangers and uncertainties that comes with blood transfusion, it is a lot more cheaper than taking injection twice or thrice weekly. I really can’t blame them, in any case. I guess the little money that a patient could save through this option outweighs the dangers.

Now we also adopt Chinese Medicine to treat one's disease. Like Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. This therapy is based on Chinese Medicine . But it not only a simple Chinese Medicine therapy. It will make the Chinese herbs very small. And in virtual of a osmotic device make the herbs enter one's kidneys more eaisly.

Have any questions. Send an e-mail to kidneyfailuretreat@hotmail.com.

没有评论:

发表评论

On Line doctor