2016年12月23日星期五

Shijiazhuang Hospital of Kidney Disease Provides Kidney Failure Patients a Natural Treatment without Doing Dialysis

Since I was diagnosed with kidney failure, I could not do anything. My wife has to support my family. I come to Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, here my condition gets a big improvement. I can keep my family back. Shijiazhuang Hospital of Kidney Disease is my correct decision.

Here I was treated by Chinese medicine. After a month of treatment, my high creatinine level was reduced to 532umol / L of 880umol / L, uric acid was reduced to 266 out of 621 and 24 hours of protein quantification in urine was reduced to 2.44 from 3, 2. The dialysis tube was removed. I can avoid dialysis.

Shijiazhuang Hospital Kidney Disease is a correct decision for the patient's kidney failure as I

I took a number of Chinese medicine treatments, not just a therapy. It is a systematic therapy including toxin removal treatment, foot bath therapy, medicinal soup, moxibustion therapy, Mai Kang Blend, steam therapy and enema therapy, etc. They help expand blood vessels, improve blood circulation, eliminate blood stasis, prevent inflammation and coagulation, degrade the extracellular matrix and provide nutrients. My blood can be cleaned. This can provide a good environment for kidney damage repair and improvement of renal function. After purifying the blood, the active ingredients of Chinese medicines can stimulate the self-repair ability of damaged renal tissues, supply more essential nutrients, relieve renal ischemia and anoxia state. In this way, it is able to improve renal function gradually. When renal function is improved, my high creatinine level, high uric acid and 24-hour protein quantification in urine are well-administered.

The treatment is comfortable and do not produce nigun side effects. Thank you for Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital you. You did a good job.

This is your feeling of a kidney failure patient who got very good better, gives you much congratulations. If you also suffer from kidney failure and want to look for alternative treatments, you can consult our doctor by whatsapp +8618203203537 or leave the message below, We are happy to help you with everything possible.

没有评论:

发表评论

On Line doctor