2017年6月20日星期二

The Diabetic Nephropathy Patient Feels That Walking By His Own Feet Is So Good "


In the past for a long time, I have never felt so good about walking on my own feet, I was willing to drive no matter where I want to go. "Miller is a patient uremia told us, also said that so far they begin to realize that walking as a normal person is so exciting.

Miller, now 45, is a bright and cheerful person from Australia. In the past 38 years it has been an insulin-based match to keep his life due to diabetes (he was diagnosed as having diabetes when he was only 7 years old).

In 2005, he found a mass of foam in his urine, meanwhile, high blood pressure and even went to 200/120 p at the peak. After your illness goes from bad to worse, serum creatinine up to 1500umol / L rapidly, which will lead to it having to take Peritoneal Dialysis.

However as we all know, as a diabetic his blood vessels are easy to sclerosis, he can not have long dialysis times. What is worse, many types of complications of uremia, such as anemia, high blood pressure, nausea and lack of strength, produced one by one. "You know, at the moment, I really want to go for a walk, but I can not, I can not even move, it's very painful for me." Miller said with sad eyes. However a little later, his eyes full of hope and said "Thank you to Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, you fulfill my hope with your wonderful treatment. And now I can walk on my own feet again."

After a period of treatment, your serum creatinine level drops to 850umol / L, your blood pressure to 140/70 and other indicators also return to normal gradually. We really hope that he and other people like him can live a quality life for the rest of his life.

If you want to control diabetic nephropathy well and have a quality life, you can send email to kidneyfailuretreat@hotmail.com or leave the message below, we will do our best to

没有评论:

发表评论

On Line doctor