2016年11月30日星期三

Creatinine 5.4 in Diabetic Nephropathy: How to Reduce It Without Dialysis

Creatinine 5.4 in Diabetic Nephropathy: How to Reduce It Without Dialysis?

Creatinine 5.4 in Diabetic Nephropathy: How to Reduce It Without Dialysis? I am a diabetic patient, and my creatinine level is 5.4 mg / dl now. I do not have protein or blood urine, but I have a small amount of swelling in my ankles. I want to know if I still have the opportunity to avoid dialysis? If so, how can I lower my creatinine level without dialysis?

For your first question, the answer is yes. If you do not have serious symptoms and still have urination, you may have alternative treatments to delay or prevent dialysis.

How to reduce the high level of creatinine without dialysis?

You must first control your high blood sugar. As we know, diabetes is a common leading cause of kidney disease, so you must control your high blood sugar level that will prevent further damage from your kidney failure.

You should limit your meat intake and reduce strenuous exercise, which will reduce the creatinine intake in the body.

You should also limit your daily diet to relinquish your symptoms of bloating, and a proper diet for the kidney will be helpful in reducing kidney burden and protecting residual kidney function.

Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy makes patients avoids dialysis through a way of improving kidney function. by extending blood vessels and promoting blood circulation, the diseased cells and tissues can be recovered naturally, if you want to know more details about the natural treatment, please send your present condition to kidneyfailuretreat@hotmail.com 

没有评论:

发表评论

On Line doctor